ONEUP YOUR CLIMBING PERFORMANCE AND CLEAN MORE CLIMBS WITH OUR OVAL CHAINRINGS.
Our Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
Saves over 30g versus stock ring (32T)
- Perfect chainline 49mm (corrected from stock 50.4mm) for a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance.
- Includes shims to allow compatibility with your stock Shimano 1X or 2X hardware (no need to buy a new bolt pack)
Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash.
- Made from 6mm hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
Weight: 46g (30T), 56g (32T)
M8000 XT and M7000 SLX Cranks and 9,10, 11 and SRAM 12spd chains
11 speed Shimano XT M8000 1X and 2X armsets
11 speed Shimano SLX M7000 1X armsets
11 speed Shimano MT700 2X armsets
12 speed Shimano MT510 1X armsets
NOT Compatible with:
12 Speed Shimano/Hyperglide+ Chains
10 speed Shimano XT armsets
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm