ONEUP YOUR CLIMBING PERFORMANCE AND CLEAN MORE CLIMBS WITH OUR OVAL CHAINRINGS FOR RACE FACE CINCH CRANKS.
Our Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect 49mm chainline corrected from stock 51mm. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best no drop performance
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
- Reinforced wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash guard
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate.
- 10 blade design optimized for maximum stiffness.
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Weight: 58g (30T), 62g (32T)
Compatibilty: Race Face Cinch cranks
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm