Shimano RD's just got Radr!
Optimize ANY Shadow+ RD for perfect 11-42 performance.
The 2nd generation Rad cage. Specifically designed for Saint and Zee but works with all Shimano Shadow+ (clutch) rear derailleurs. RADr is the lowest profile 42T compatible cage. Dramatically improves shifting performance on any extended range Shimano 1X10 drivetrain. Includes replacement front and rear cages.
The key feature of the OneUp RADr (Radial Appositioned Derailleur) cage is that we’ve moved the upper pulley wheel rearward of the cage pivot to optimize the derailleur for larger sprockets. Now as the derailleur moves into larger sprockets the top pulley wheel automatically moves away to adjust the chain gap, no longer relying on just B-Screw.
Cage length is between GS and SS cages to offer the shortest 42T compatible cage possible
- Dramatically improves shifting performance for Shimano Shadow+ clutch rear derailleurs
- Chain Wrap (cassette wear) and Free Chain Length (shift performance) corrected to stock Shimano spec - See chart
- Tuning your derailleur to achieve perfect shifting with an 11-42 is now much easier
Requires Stock B-Screw adjustment (No more removing washers or reversing B-Screws)
- Improves chain wrap and extends cassette life
- Provides the lowest possible profile to prevent unwanted cage strikes
- Installs in under 15 minutes – checkout the install video for full details
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Colour: Black, Green
Compatibility: Shimano Shadow+ 10spd clutch rear derailleurs
XTR (RD-M985, RD-M986)
- Saint (RD-M820)
- Zee (RD-M640)