ONEUP YOUR CLIMBING PERFORMANCE AND CLEAN MORE CLIMBS WITH OUR OVAL CHAINRINGS.
Our Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
Saves over 30g versus stock ring (32T)
- Perfect chainline 49mm (corrected from stock 50.4mm) for a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance.
- Includes shims to allow compatibility with your stock Shimano 1X or 2X hardware (no need to buy a new bolt pack)
Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash.
- Made from 6mm hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
Weight: 46g (30T), 56g (32T)
Compatible with: 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed Chains.
11 speed Shimano XT M8000 1X and 2X armsets
11 speed Shimano SLX M7000 1X armsets
11 speed Shimano MT700 2X armsets
NOT Compatible with:
10 speed Shimano XT armsets
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm