ONEUP YOUR CLIMBING PERFORMANCE AND CLEAN MORE CLIMBS WITH OUR OVAL CHAINRINGS.
Our Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect chainline 49mm corrected from stock 50.4mm. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance
- Threaded for included M9 hardware. No M7 M9000/M9020 bolt pack required
Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- Removes stock Shimano tab shims (Saves 35g)
Weight: 46g (30T), 50g (32T)
Compatible with: Shimano M9000/M9020 XTR armsets; 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed SRAM Chains (not compatible with 12 Speed Shimano/Hyperglide Chains)
Colors: XTR color matched anodizing
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm